The Programmer’s Heaven C# School book covers the .NET framework and the C# language. Starting with the basics of the language, it goes on to cover object oriented programming techniques and a wide range of C# languages features including interfaces, exceptions and delegates. Later chapters cover practical topics including database access with ADO.NET, building Windows forms applications, multi-threading and asynchronous I/O. The final chapter covers new features in C# 2.0, including generics.
Download It Free!
This book is freely available in PDF format. A PDF reader is available from Adobe for a number of platforms, including Windows, Linux and Mac.
- C# Language Fundamentals
- Classes and Objects
- Inheritance & Polymorphism
- Structures, Enumeration, Garbage Collection & Nested Classes
- Abstract Classes & Interfaces
- Arrays, Collections & String Manipulation
- Exception Handling
- Delegates & Events
- WinForms & Windows Applications
- More Windows Controls & Standard Dialog Boxes
- Data Access using ADO.Net
- The File System & Streams
- New Features In C# 2.0
Bài liên quan